Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ever closer.

Only two more days until I'm in DC. Things have been very exciting. Today I was interviewed by K-EYE 42 and I'll be blogging for them at http://www.keyetv.com/content/blogs/burnett/default.aspx. Meeting both Katherine, K-EYE's reporter, and Pedro the camera guy was great. They were very nice and it was fun talking with them.

In the morning I'll be at the Fox studios being interviewed for their morning show. I can't believe how many people want to talk to me! I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be doing something that so many people are interested in. I'm not usually the look-at-me-I'm-so-cool type of guy, but it's pretty cool that people are interested in my life and this experience.

I had to step back and laugh when the K-EYE crew interrupted a conversation I was having with Dr. Kathleen Christensen, Vice President of Student Support and Success Services. Dr. Christensen was picking on me about being a local celebrity when I had to go get interviewed by Katherine. It was pretty classic if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brad! I just read your story on the ACC home page, keyetv and on news8austin. Wow! What an opportunity. I am so happy for you. More than that, I am so proud of your achievements over the past 5 semesters. You are truly what ACC is all about. I have been a professor at ACC for the past 11 years and I am so proud of our students. You are truly an inspiration! Go and have a great time and I will look forward to reading your blog.
    Amardeep Kahlon

    ReplyDelete